Picture
Hello Everyone!

When in comes to travel I like to be prepared for any circumstances. I like having with me things that I use at home. Sometimes it happens that I forget to take me toothbrush or phone charger. But before travelling I make a list of essential things to take with me for holiday or for any trip.

Here is my shorts list of  things that I pack for vacation. I hope you will find it helpful.
Have a nice day!
Nina x

TOP 3 Equipment Travel Essentials for Girls

Samsung NX Mini 20.5MP CMOS Smart WiFi & NFC Mirrorless Digital Camera with 9mm Lens and 3" Flip Up LCD Touch Screen (Pink)
  • 20.5MP BSI CMOS Sensor for high-quality images and life like colors with crystal clear resolution
  • Stylishly slim (22.5mm), & impressively light (158g)
  • Share your best photos instantly with Family and Friends with Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC
  • SMART features - Social Media Upload, E-mail, Photo beam, DirectLink, MobileLink, PC Auto-backup, Remote Viewfinder PRO, AllShare, Baby Monitoring
  • 1080p HD Video
  • for watching in flight movies
  • Compatible with most Bluetooth enabled devices like: smartphones, Android phones,iPhone, iPad, Mac book, laptop,TV and etc.
  • BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Bambino Dryer combines the power of a full sized dryer into a compact, travel ready body. Nano Titanium technology delivers smooth and shiny finished styles

TOP 8 Beauty Travel Essentials for Girls

Comments

03/31/2017 8:02am

We all know that before a woman takes off of her home, she'll need to bring all the necessary stuff in order for her to live. I myself am guilty of this because I can't just leave the house without literally bringing everything inside it. Kidding aside, but we all know this. We need make up for retouch, napkin if in case the blood spills off of our intimate part and etc. You just have to go along with a woman's whiny stuff to keep her silent, calm and relaxed. This is funny anyway, I loved it!

04/19/2017 5:22pm

If I will be travelling, I think the three things that I would bring would be my toothbrush, camera, and a hygiene kit. As a blogger myself, I would really love to document the places that I have been at. I think it would be memorable and fun. Also, it can be stuff that you look back after a few years and remembering how fun you have when you're there. When I'm with my camera, I feel so free, because I can express myself whatever I wanted. Yes, I think I different than most of the girls, but I can say that here's the thing that I'm really comfortable with.

04/07/2017 1:10am

Yeah, that's true these are very useful products for a girl, my girlfriend she also very conscious about her self and she use these type of products as well.

04/11/2017 1:54am

It's time for us to think deeper about this issue... Let's get stared...

04/17/2017 12:36pm

I Really like this post very informative and knowledgeable thanks for the great post.

04/18/2017 4:55am

this post is very helpful for girls

04/25/2017 11:31am

Nice article, thanks for the information. It's very complete information. I will bookmark for next reference.

Hi, My name in Nina and I am Polish based in Cincinnati , USA travel and lifestyle blogger. What a girl wants while traveling? What are the best things you can take with you on a trip? Recommendations and travel. Welcome and Read on!

Nina x

TRAVELS

All
    Chicago
    Cornwall
    Cypr
    Florida
    Lake Como
    Lanzarote
    Miami
    New York
    Travel

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.